1 - Day 1
• Fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Amazon S3
• Hands-on: S3 Lab; Creating Buckets, objects, and managing access control
• Amazon EC2
• Hands-on: Hosting an Application on EC2
2 - Day 2
• Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
• Hands-on: Deploying and scaling and application using RDS
• Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
• Hands-on: Scaling the Application using Amazon ELB
• Amazon CloudWatch
• Use Case Study and Lab: Deploying an auto-scaling app on the cloud using auto-scaling, EC2, RDS, ELB
3 - Day 3
• Amazon VPC
• Hands-on: Hosting secure applications using public and private subnets
• Identity & Access Management (IAM)
• Hands-on: Generating groups, users, access policies and control
• Hands-on: Setup CloudFront CDN for an Application
• Route 53
• Hands-on: Moving an existing domain name to Route53 and configuring multi-location Routing
4 - Day 4
• Cloud Formation
• Hands-on: Generating and Deploying Cloud Formation Templates
• AWS Frequently Used Design Patterns
Note: Participants will get the access to the testing platform post training.
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Who is it For?
IT Professionals who want to learn to manage existing AWS infrastructure and to identify performance bottlenecks.
IT Professionals who want to clear the AWS Certification exam.
Some IT industry work experience or a degree in the IT field.
Some experience with Linux system administration advisable but not required.
Basic understanding of databases.