Microsoft Azure Training from New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services — including analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage and web — that helps companies move faster, achieve more and save money. Azure is now the public cloud of choice for businesses, so these skills are in high demand.
Microsoft Azure helps businesses:
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Extend your existing IT through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions
- Protect your data with the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018
- Run your apps anywhere on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 42 regions
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics
As a flexible, user-friendly platform, Azure was designed for every level of IT professional to be productive. It includes integrated tools, templates and managed services to effectively build and manage enterprise, mobile, web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.